Care Management Services
Aging Life Care Professionals™
Our Aging Life Care Professionals™, also known as CARE MANAGERS, are professionals who have extensive experience and knowledge of the aging process and related challenges.
Senior Solutions’ Care Managers are social workers and nurses who assist clients, client family members, and responsible parties with complex situations involving health, advocacy, legal issues and legal resources, houses and long term care living, education and crisis intervention.
Comprehensive & Professional
We provide comprehensive, professional care management assessments and can assist in the following areas:
- Provide guidance and education to clients and their families regarding long term care planning
- Provide medical management by attending physician appointments, facilitating communication and monitoring adherence to medical instructions
- Provide family caregiving coaching
- Act as a liaison to families at a distance
- Identify and engage community resources, provide consumer education and advocacy
- Evaluate alternative housing options
- Conduct in-home health and safety assessments